Sunday, January 18, 2009

Explain


Giving a heads up to some of ye,if im being crap at staying in contact im really sorry and you will hear from me soon.
Theirs been a good few problems this that needed sorting and i wasnt really up for giving long explanations,in fact in some cases its nobodys business except my own.sorry but thats the truth.I dont want to feel as if i should explain myself everyday.

To give the basics,
My Grandpa is dieing,
Hes in England,and i havent seen him since the summer when he came to visit, and i wont get to see him before he dies which really breaks my heart.
Ive been told i cant afford to take time out to go to england before my mocks.
I cant even begin to tell you how angry i am about that.
Hes young enough for a grandparent,and i dont want to lose him.
Im extremely lucky that all four of my grandparents are still alive.
I dont think im ready to lose one.

other than that school is a mess.

so if im not talking to you,please dont be offended!!!
theirs just a lot going on atm.

x

1 comment:

niamh said...

im so sorry baby :( i love you . sorry i havent been in as much contact lately as wlel. im just sooo busy and i know you are too. stay strong thow. love you again xxxxxxxxxxx