Saturday, January 17, 2009

So ya hello again



Applause for Robynns blondeness please

i forgot the fucking password for this aggggges ago but now i think im sorted

so today was an epic day of nothingness,yet again!
STUDY STUDY STUDY
thats all my agenda entails,mocks and shit 3rd of febuary :/ gaawwwwwn kill me please

and the reason u ask why im writeng this on a satyrday nit u ask???
Because im a jumped up little Swot and ive made the decision not to go out till the mocks are over which is the day of james 18th.
SCHWWWEET.
Yet i am actually spending next weekend at lianes house,getting drunk,playing guitar hero,dancing on her treadmill and having mischief ;)
looking forward to it.
speaking of dancing i got my Ballet results back
MERIT baby!
and i thought i failed,i need more self assurance really.

so last night we had some fun in this internet cafe that we basically owned for the night,it was quite good actually,stole some pics from james above.
then we locked up and set off the alarm,responcilbe eh??
So went for a spin and droped liane nd levi home,then me and John went to Doorleys and had a drink with my dad.This guy called gerry my dad knows came out to the smokin area with us and kept callin John ''this e're big bastard'' ''lord isnt he a tall fecker?'' and he was askin me to define the word ''Platonic'' and making comments on my ''wee skirteen''.
:/
i actually wanted the ground to swallow me up.

Doing more cao 2night,dont ask about it please,its a total fail as far as im concerned.
should be sleeping


but that would be pointless aha

No comments: