Friday, September 24, 2010

Everybody Lies

So yeah im back at college

woo 2nd Year. I should actually be panicing as Im suppsoed to be taking things a lot more seriously now,but recent events before i came back have changed my outlook on the year ahead. My status is, your only young once,make the mistakes now so you know how to make things better when your all grown up!

Last year I was waaaaaaay too cautious and always played the safe card. I dont think I really let myself go and just enjoyed it without worry or thought, and that only made me unhappy and frustrated with myself, so by the time summer rolled around i think I had lost my ehhhhh.......i duno i guess you could call it spark?. I think everyones has a spark about them,something that makes them who they are and confident about life and about themselves. Over summer i realised people and my own self-conscience/doubt had sucked that right outta me. I wasnt happy and I wasnt myself,but I have a feeling that 6th year kinda did that to me and i needed time to re-ajust to actually having a life that didnt revolve around an exam anymore.Unfortunetly my brain didnt get that message dureing 1st year, so things changed.So summer was very quiet and uneventfull on the entertainment front,accept for the working nights and Blink gig, but by the time id gotten my stuff together,got an apartment with Liane,and dealt with issues i was ready to get back in the game.

Have to say the last 2weeks of college have been great, a lot better than what the last 2weeks of college were like last semester! Im now majoring in Sociology and Minoring in Art History,which all sounds very lovely and a tad boreing but so far I like it, and i dont know why but for some bizzare fact I chose French as my elective, I came up with the mad idea that another language wouldnt kill me.......Ive a feeling I could be regreting this come halloween.

At least I didnt go ahead with Japanese.

So we partied, we went to lectures,we drank tea,ate crappy food,behaved badly,changed modules a millon times, had cocktails, and we invested in our first ever pieces of furniture which I GOT SO EXCITED ABOUT.....scares me i now find furniture exciteing. So myself and liane are all happy and cosy in our little apartment in Clonskeagh,watching endless 'House' and making dinner for 2 every day.
I dont want that bubble burst thanks.

And we have lots of neighbours whom we love, i.e Brian and John just down the road and Rebbennifer nd the lads just around the corner. We also discovered Phoebe lives nearby aswell,its cool how lots of us from last year are near each other.

anyway its like 3am,and im gonna bounce off this, my heads recked from last night still (Arthurs day,i'll save that for next time)

xoxoxo



No comments: