Monday, January 10, 2011

The season where I damaged my mind,body and soul



So im gonna keep this one pretty short cos i actually cannot be bothered explaining fully what happened over the festive season, that and im pretty sure your not interested in all the boreing stuff.

I turned 20,Exams got cancelled,we got our drink on, dublin became something like a scene from narnia and it was impossible to get home to ros,Christmas didnt feel like chirstmas it was waaaay too understated,We got our drink on,I lost kings,St.Stephans night was mega,the hangover was not,I got presents from santa and friends/fam,I am spoilt, I watched Black Swan and cried BUCKETS!,New Years-got our drink on again,first with the family then with friends,had my first drama-free new years(on my behalf i cant say the same for others)it was good






died a small death the next day,Got some bad news,Got some good news,I went to tullamore and got my drink on with my cousins,benjemen got inked,we got our drink on again(you can see an occuring problem here)Decided to go back to ballet(which cant happen now for more reasons :(,decided I definetly want a pomeranian dog someday,realised gossip about you means someone admires you enough to waste their lives fueling stupid lies,that I gotta get my ass in gear about summer and also that guys make great pals for bitchin sessions sometimes.
Thats the catch up from christmas!












Good times xxx

No comments: