Monday, March 7, 2011

Moms Home!!

Well bitches im back......

after abandoning my blogger and for-saking it for tumblr, I have come crawling back on my knees to my beloved homeplace. Labels or love(the blogger series) is a go again!
I cant explain the absence really, its kinda due to personal reasons, but now im back and this was due to the fact I was getting numerous requests and comments from people asking ''what happened to your blog?'' 'are you doing another one?' and i was quite flattered to hear that one person(whos never even met me) has my blog as a guilty pleasure for creepin on another persons life, in the most friendly and non-psycho was possible i totally understand this :)

So I shall keep this blog afloat and keep my people happy,I always wanted to say that!

So after long consideration(and plenty more to come) a lot of things HAVE to change in the current situation that is the mess of my life.To anyone who believes that self-happiness is secondary in life like I did for that last 19 years and 10months, FUCK THAT. If theres anything that ive learned in the last 2 months its that your happiness should never be secondary to anyone else's,even when its the people that you love the most in this world, nobody gets anywhere in life with that kinda attitude and you will just get left behind.

So thats my emotional rant.......for now ;)

Im now on my midterm and ive 2weeks to feck about and do nothing when I should be doing work for college,which I WILL do as im quite determined to get AMAZING grades this summer after the absolute stressball that was christmas.

If you wanna have a look at my tumblr have a peek @http://robynn-s.tumblr.com/
its highly regarded as one of those 'indie kid' websites :P I find it a bore sometimes but I do find some great fashion photography and funny meme's on there.

also im back tweeting on twitter,if you have twitter add me on; Robynn_S

I said before christmas that I was going to shake this blog up and change it to make it better and im going to stick to that. Ive missed my blog honestly ,which seems really sad. but hey if the internet gives you a place to vent then use it like a trannys make-up wipe after a saturday night.


Its good to be back.

xoxox

No comments: