Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rehab for Youtube addicts

I love when I get requests for my blog,mainly because it actually puts the pressure on me to write one,that and I like to hear people suggestions on how to improve my blog!

Just a quick note: I know I said I was going to switch my blog around with graphics and stuff,but its proving a little more complicated than that,im waiting to get my hands on some kick-ass software so I can jazz up this blog like it deserves,so be patient with my 'boreing' layout!

Okay so on yo this blogpost, within the last 9months I have recently taken an absolute godly devotion to Youtube, I am now what I would call myself a 'Youtube Addict'. Televsison has taken a backseat in my everyday routine and instead of getting excited about the next episode of Gossip Girl(although still throughly devoted) Im getting hyped up waiting in anticipation for the next video to be uploaded by vloggers im subscribed to. A 'Vlogger' is someone who makes video blogs,basically it would be what your reading right now in video format with an actual person actually speaking :P The Youtube coummunity really is a fantastic place if you go looking for videos in the right places. Im a big fan of the 'How to&Style'and 'People and Blogs' catagories on Youtube so most of the videos I watch are health/beauty/make-up related. But vloggers who makes these videos also have 'Personal' Channels where they Vlog about things they get up to beyond make-up tutorials and product reviews, I really like this as it gives you an insight into another persons life, its like a little collection of 'Reality shows' with the exception that the 'reality' is actually very truly real compared to some of the crap that you see on telly. Thats what I LOVE about Youtube videos, its done by real people just doing this as a hobby because they really enjoy it,majority do NOT get paid(unless you make partner with Youtube through popularity)so in a way Youtube vloggers are the most real thing you could ever possibly see on a screeen.


I get a few weird comments from my friends over my obsession with Youtube videos,but they know me well enough to know its just my thing ;) Im going to post a few links to a few Vloggers im subscribed to so if you want you can check them out,it could make a nice change to your normal routine of programmes.

SprinkleofGlitter: Louise does make-up and beauty reviews and tutorials,shes currently 9 months pregnant(and overdue!!)she has the most fantastic sense of humor and really makes me laugh with her randomness!




ThePersianBabe: Barbara is a stunning girl who lives in London,she half Persian and half Italian but has the nicest british accent. Shes only started doin vlogs along with her reviews but im a BIG fan of her channel.Shes also recently upgraded to HD so the quality of her recent vids is amazing,heres an older one,



Beautycrush: Sammi is also an babe,shes from Endland and has such a great sense of style and always has flawless make-up. Her younger sister daniellea also vlogs and its cute when they both do videos together. Sammi also has her own personal channel called 'thesammimariashow' I would defo recommend her if you like fashion.I LOVE the song in this video





Leannewoodfull: Leanne is an 18 year old Irish Vlogger whos videos are becoming extremely popular. She does make-up reviews and hauls but also posts some really funny/straight-talking videos discussing things shes likes/hates, her first 'I hate' video was a hit and shes since then continued to entertain us with her witty chat and sense of humor. I really like leanne and her fashion blog is very well done aswell, heres one of her more recent 'I hate' Videos



Jennamarbles: Jenna is an american vlogger and she is HILARIOUS! no joke,this girl has made me die laughing with her videos. I dont even need to explain just watch this video!!




TheSacconeJolys: These guys are my all time favorite vloggers! :) If you know me then you'll know i am crazy about these guys,Anna and Johanthan are just such nice genuine people they are an Irish couple based in Cork and they do a new video EVERY DAY,its usaully over a good 10minutes long,now thats dedication. It follows there daily lives with there 2 dogs Albi and Sina(cuties)and the leadu-up to their wedding this year. Anna also has a very popular style channel called 'Thestylediet' which you should also check out,shes been in countless magazines worldwide about her vlogs and shes now part of a bigger youtube channel called 'StyleHaul' which feautres popular vloggers froma round the world. Heres a bit from Anna and johnathans dailyvlog




So thats just a little taste of some of the Youtube channels I follow. I highly recommend anyone to go looking for good vloggers on youtube,the channel catagory list is usually a good place to start and if you need any more recomendation I would be more than happy to let you know.......oh also check out The Shaytards...funny as hell!

Anyway im going to wrap this up because theres 3 first year girls sitting across from me in the IT centre who will NOT stop moaning about there project for the last 30 minutes. SERIOSULY STOP! :/


xoxox

No comments: