Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 for 1

For the sake of Brian Burkes sanity I am going to do TWO blogs today
yep thats right two!!!
You see him being my biggest fan( i find it hard to believe sometimes) he has demanded i keep blogging so he has somthing to read in order to avoid his 3rd year course work.

Well here you go brian, I am offically distracting you from gettin a degree..................
dont blame me if you fail. YOU ASKED FOR IT!
so back to life and stuff.

Recently things in the life of UCD have been unusally quiet, thats down to the fact that the summer exams are coming up and everyone is screwed!!!
It really has not helped that the last 3 days have been nothing but pure blissful sunny happiness which has put everyone in the mood for lazyness,sunbathing,drinking,undressing and skipping lectures all day.
We are so dedicated.

Its weird to think that this time last year,it couldnt have been more different. I remember last year I was stuck inside trying to pound as much german and irish into my head as possible on top of preping for art and music practicals. I was a mess this time last year :/

Things have changed a lot since then thank god. Im a lot more relaxed and dont get as bothered about things as I would usually do. I think we all turned into anxiety-ridden teens last year.

Now we're all chilling out on the green,taking trips to the park,eating tubs of ice cream and taking advantage of the copious amount of male bodies on show in the last while :) i robbed a few pics off Fiona( thanks bub!)
So after spending the day sunning ourselves on the pitch in ucd,we had the bright idea of going to the student bar( eh come on! 3euro drinks?? HELLO!!) So after sending a few texts around we managed to get a good group of us down there,I dont know if the plan was to get drunk but for the likes of some people who had half a bottle of wine beforehand it was! (not naming names!)
To put the rest of the night into perspective(which it isnt)........
I discovered snakebits(the drink)
The girls made friend with our drinking neighbours
Leo is notorious for spilling pints :/
Jacks cousin Mary is savage craic
Jack is 'okay' no matter how many times I ask him
Brian thinks the wingteam revolves around him ;)
Martini glasses are good wepons
Rory wont be kicking me anytime soon
John can fit himself into rebennifers hotpress amazingly well
Sessions need to end before the wee hours,stress.
needless to say the night was randomly entertaining.

Dont worry brian! another blog is on the way!

No comments: