Thursday, April 15, 2010

When times were good and anything went..........

Seriously,

JUST WATCH IT, you'll feel like your 5 years old again,those guys were literally the highlight of my evenings in between getting my homework done and finding time to beat up my uncle Marcus when he got home from school at my Grannys house.

But makes ya think, they really did get away with blue murder for slaggin RTE and general random banter which was EPIC! It was the most un-supervised show on RTE and there hasnt been anything better since it! Just goes to show how great the 90's actually was, you wouldnt get this on telly now.MY GOD I MISS RAY!! :( and socky and how could we forget TED!

I used to be in stitchs of laughter whenever Ted attacked Ray, like splitting my sides

I really really really miss those days :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gracie takes fashion so seriously it can turn ugly said...

i had the boggest crush on ray when iwas like 5 . skarlet