Monday, July 12, 2010

In other news

We did the 'Kevin O'Malley Birthday tradition' and went out for dinner saturday night.
Was great seeing people I havent seen in a long while,theres a good few of us working now so meeting up has become complicated for the employed :/
Cant believe kevins 20, then again I couldnt get over brian turning 21,my cousin turning 18 and john turning 20. Had to dash off early tho cos I was working that night.

Im currently browseing the IKEA website,thinking about purchasing a new bed or a headboard for the one I have at the moment.
Unfortunetly the more I look,the more stuff I find myself 'needing'. Im paying for it,so might as well! Still cant stop laughing at all the sweedish names tho, HA! :)

Hopen Bed, haaaaaaaaaa gimme!

This ones called SÖRUM, lolz

Oh Gilda Blom, if only u werent 19.99 per pillow case!

Damm you IKEA and your overpriced pillow cases

xoxoxo

No comments: