Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back with Tales of adventures!

Okay after a very long absence from the blogging scene im back after getting my act together and actually doing things that dont involve stress! YAY!

So im currently on the house-hunt to find myself and Kate to live. We've been looking for quite a while now and there just doesnt seem to be anywhere cheap and cosy and kinda inbetween UCD and trinity. BUT WE WILL FIND SOMEWHERE!!! I am absolutly determined,as ive turned into quite the real estate monster in the last month or so. I dont see myself having a future career in property,put it that way!!

To get away from the Drama that is my house and the bore-town that is Ros, I escaped to dublin for a few days this week to see the lovely Ally :) So nice of her to take me in so soon seeing as her parents were re-decorating the house which i hope wasnt a stresser! So myself the lovely Kayla and Corinne made home-made low-fat enchilladas( when i say that i mean Kayla and Ally did the cooking while me and corinne watched haha) they were so so so yummy and think i'll try making them myself soon. So we had chats and goss and a very good old fashioned girly banter,i love doing that with new people :) anyways we stayed up a bit late and corinne did my nails for me,she painted them in this cute neon pink leopard print which I am now obsessed with and will be doing from now on,thanks corinne!

Next day we headed into town to see if we could spot any bargains in topshop and the likes. I was kinda diaaspointed with Topshop btu i did find a really cute TeaAndCake top that I should have bought :( we hit Zara then where I bought this really cute Charcoal grey Tee that has a love letter written on it in a typewriter font, i fell in LOVE with it and had to have it, sure 9.99 where would ya be going wrong? then we hit temple bar for a wander around the american food hall where we Found lucky Charms cereal and willy wonka chocolate( Soo over priced though)

After,Corinne had to head back to clondalkin,so myself and Allyquindro headed to pennys for few bits and pieces.I got a gorgeous gold and pink ring embellished with a white butterfly and a nice little flower necklace. Ally found me some aqua nailpolosh for 50cent! so i can do the sexay leopard print nails myself.I also saw a pair of heeled boots that i really really really wanted but figured Id wait till i get more wages to buy them,sob sob :( there was also a cute littlw cream biker jacket and purple crop top I wanted to get in the Sale in Miss Selfridge,but again I couldnt go spending my monies,not when im supposed to be putting a deposit down for an apartment!
So we headed back to Quinnsters,had dinner then headed to Kaylas to chill and watch Big Brother and Bill bailey( 'hey asda! I aint gunna be your Bitch!!') Kaylas Doggie Prince is so so cute,hes a little old fatty and he kept trying to go up the stairs to see if Kaylas Dad was up therer(their best buds) but she had to carry him upstairs to show him that her Dad was gone,Princey looked so sad after realising this! awwwwwww :D
stayed up late on facebook and watching southpark while Ally fell asleep.Came back home Saturday and went straight to work in the pub after, as soon as that was over I hit rockies and found everyone I hadnt seen in like a DECADE!
The lads kept me quite entertained,rockies on the sobe can be a pain but with james,niall, fiachra and john busting a few moves it can be hilarious.Seriously those lads gave it LOADS. Fair play.

I left as soon as the music stopped, I was just too tired to hang around and try hit jacks for more dancing. I just wanted to get to my lovely bed and sleeeeeep.Which I did and it was bliss :)

In other news I know as some of you know ive been Camera-less for the best part of this year( believe me I have suffered so so much :( but hopefully that will change as I am in the process of acquiring a sexay new camera so I can start snapping again and upload pics. My goal by the end of this month is 1.Get a house/apartment for me and Kate, 2. Get those kick-ass boots in Pennys, and that skin-tight black mini dress in Zara that looks like ti could give me a clevage!, 3.GET A CAMERA!!! 4.Have done something to my hair before i go back to college.

I have all this to do and sort out my modules for 2nd year, do more more driving with marcus(yes ive started driving!) overhaul this blog with a delish new skin and font and try and figure out how im gunna do a J1-er next summer. This summer has been a waste and dont intend to let this happen again!

xoxoxoxo

No comments: