Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Coulda,woulda,shoulda


Why am I such a sucker for clothes and nice things?? :(

All Topshop,tried on the middle ring on Friday and I freaked cos I had that Awkward moment where it wouldnt come off! FYI,it was a Small, My fingers are TINY so I dont know why Topshop always do stupid sizes in EVERYTHING THEY SELL?


These twoooo want want want want want!!!! But it aint gunna happen unless i miraculously come into a lot of money some time soon before they get put back in the warhehouse.

Colour not what id usually wear and defo not this time of year but i still thought it was v.cute :)
This is the Hooded 3/4 sleeve jacket i missed out on in the sale in Miss Selfridge,now im just torturing myself looking at it on their webpage..........this is not healthy for me.


cries.

xoxoxoxo

No comments: