Monday, August 9, 2010

QuestionsQuestionsQuestions,Just cos im extremely bored

1.Do you like to shop?
Yes. Im obsessed with shopping and its a bad,dirty habit. I fall in love with clothes VERY easily and suffer greatly if theres somehting I want that I cant have.

2.How often do you go online?
Everyday,much like the rest of the population.

3.Something or someone you miss the most from childhood?
My dog Toby,my long hair and spending more time with my grandparents.

4.Are you usually late, early or right on time?
I always try to be early. I get really angry with myself if im late. I like punctuality :)

5.Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
Im healthy, I have great friends,im in college. Im content. thats all im saying.

6.You can have one of the following two things: trust/love?
Love can be decietful and blind you,so id rather have Trust.You break my trust and im finito with you,its VERY important to me

7.If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Cant choose just one. Versaille and New York. It will happen some day ;)

8.Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Youd have to ask my friends, although they'll say Im a little bit weird and loud, id say im good for having long chats and just chilling with.I can talk for ireland,im quite chatty :)

9.Your best friend dies, what would you do?
probably fall to pieces.My close friends mean the world to me.

10.When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
Last week, It was the right thing to do

Bold11.What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
You can show someone you love them buy not useing words,you just both know.So id say telling someone I dont love them would be harder :/

12.What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Nutella,Tea and blow-drying my hair,I know it seems really vain ive mentioned my hair a few times but ive naturally mad curly hair which i HATE so i gotta keep it tame. Also Tea is a nesessity of life and Nutella is just plain naughty,espesh with bananas YUM!

13.Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
As in mouth to mouth? ehhh agh no......now i feel bad,damm u! :(

14.Are you old fashioned?
HAHA!! eh well yeah kind of,even though I actually am quite open to everything new and changing.Things like family,morals and principals I keep old fashioned

15.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?
True Love and heartbreak,everyone needs to go through it.

16.If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
For my whole family to have good health. That sounds lame i know but i mean it.

17.Whats your middle name?
Helena Clara Finn

18.How big is your bed?
Big enough for little me,big enough for 2 ;) ha

19.What music are you listening to right now?
At the moment, 'Beat down in the key of happy' - Four Years Strong

20.What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
2963

21.What was the last thing you ate?
A lot of Strawberries!

22.Who was the last person you hugged?
It was in rockfords I think, was either Brian,John or Ciara cos i left as quick as I could to get a taxi!

xoxoxoxo


How is the weather right now?

No comments: