Saturday, October 16, 2010

3am sandwich's and 3 euro drinks


Realised I havent blogged in while again.....the actual effort of this sometimes.

Anyway the last past 2weeks have been a continuous blur of essay deadlines, lab reports and stupid computer programming that you later find out you actually dont have to do anymore(what a relief that was......) Last weekend was J-Dizzles 21st

cant believe that big baby is now actually sociocally accepted as a 'man'! jokes. naaaah it was good fun,i was paticularly looking forward to it as it was my first night out in ros
since JULY where I could actually get dressed up and have a proper night out,yeah i know what a sad life i have! But for reals, I had spent most of summer going to rockies or to town sober after work dressed all casual, so technically i deserved to get all dolled up and hammered :)
I wore a little red/burgundy-ish- i dunno what colour to call it-body con dress and some major kick-ass heels that i bravely teetered in all night with some dutch courage.
Slash of crimson gloss and my new bow necklace and i was good to go.

Id like to sum the night up in one.......but i cant ha!
Jaager would be a good start? Terribly wobbly, Lost my phone :( :(
Night ended apparently at around 8 in the morning.........sweet
Not so sweet? Chris's snoreing,Brian dissapearing,girls being twats and Jagermeister at 7.30 in the morning....DEVILS DRINK,takes away your dignity and your smarts.........not that i had any to begin with...........
anyway we all jus chilled and ate the next day,i felt like such a dude cos i was basically the last girl standing.I am an eejit.And im pretty bloody sure i left a pair of earrings at the house :/ ugh

anyway im sitting here contemplating what the hells to do with my hair? cut it? dye it? hair
extensions? leave it? im so bloody BORRRRRRED with my hair,i swear it is actually the longest ive ever gone with this type of style,i know the side fringe-mid-length-browny-slightly tosseled-hair is my thing,but im just plain fed up with it.
Im considering doing somehting drastic colour wise and have been toying with the idea of useing good old Stargazer on my hair,in a very deep shade of red/eggplant or whatever other sexay colour theyve got in temple bar,
either that or stay that same.........for another decade. SOMEONE HELP ME DECIDE :(

xoxox

No comments: