Friday, October 22, 2010

Number 1.0.0

This is my 100th post


It took some bloody time to get here,but it did.
I have now typed and blogged about anything and everything utterly dumb and meaningfull,meaningless,ironic,silly,sad,happy and unfortunetly true about my life and just stuffs in general(i love useing that word to kill grammer!) all over the course of 100 posts.

WAHAY!! achievement :)
Also checked that little stats box,to see if anyone actually is reading this little 'not-too-exciting' blog,and according to it I get 17 hits a day..........yes i said a DAY! Ok to a lot of people thats nothing compared to like 100 views a day or 1000,but for someone like me who doesnt 'advertise' there blog everyday on facebook,twitter etc etc blah blah blah and just has a simple little link on my facebook page, thats pretty FREAKING SWEET!

So to those 17 viewers i get each day, Cheers, thanks for reading. I know I talk a lot of shite sometimes and i leave big gaps and im seriously lacking in photographic embellishments, but i promise you, come christmas this is gonna be a very different blog :)

So....I did end up dyeing my hair,its amazing when you shop around you realise how a lot of pharmacies add a few extra euros onto the price of hairdye when compared to larger stores. Tried 2 different pharmacies in Dundrum on Wednesday night. Myself and Liane ended up in good old Tescos and I settled for Nice n' Easy medium Dark Auburn thinking I had made the right choice in going for the lighter shade. But seeing as EVERYBODY LIES and that includes hair dye boxes, I now have very very dark hair again.NOT medium dark auburn. I was a little dissapointed with the results as I thought it made my face look pale and washed out,so my hair is now ultra dark(not black) and it looks reddish in the light. It will get lighter after a few washes and the feedback ive been getting has been pretty good so i guess i should stop complaining and try and work with this new reddish raven-esque mulleee i got going on.

Its a bank holiday weekend at the mo and im shacked up at home babysitting my crew while the rents are out having a social life, so im basically the social outcast this weekend,boohoo, as I will be pulling pints and not drinking them on saturday night. I have no complaints about that, Im just not looking forward to the fact that after this weekend I havent much time to be messing around. I have 4 essays due next month!!!!! and I am freaking out.Thank christ for reading week next week and the extra hour in bed, If i can kill down two of those essays next week it will be such a relief and then maybe I can relax! So if theres a big lacking of blogging next month its because I have deadlines to meet till the 25th and i Intend to make sure i meet them!

anyway going to rap this up and chill with a cup of tea and some oreos in my lovely cosy bed to watch Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist!

Bliss
xoxoxox

No comments: