Monday, November 1, 2010

Stressed and just a littttttle bit moody

At this point of my 2weeks of hell,its only day one and i want to write about ANYTHING apart from analytical cubism/ primitivism dureing 1907 and 1912 and its importance to society.

Its that time of year again all my work piles up and I cant keep up :(

Other than that im dieeeeeeing to blog about a few things that have been creeping up in the last while but I just havent got the words right now as Im saving all my 'amazing' english writing skills for my essays,which im clearly going to bullshit anyway!Also, If someone would like to volunteer to do my statistics assignment for me please do,id be ever so grateful and in your debt!
Its depressing because this year my grades actually count towards my degree unlike last year where we got away with blue murder! I wish it was still the case but sadly and realistically,its not. Im DETERMINED to get good grades,so im starting to slightly panic about all my work because i want absolutley every single thing I do to be nothing less than perfection.My biggest problem at the minute thats standing in my way of achieving the said perfection is my self-doubt.

Again with the bloody second guessing! But when your exams are looming and you want to get a good grade you cant help but stress over these things. So every time i find myself starting an essay,i stop,read over it,and think 'god that is total crap!' and delete everything i wrote and try to start again.If i keep doing this im going to slowly but surely end up with nothing! My desire for this perfection has kinda crept up from somewhere that has been bothering me for some time.

When there are a million things going wrong in life, you focus on one thing and try to make it right whilst leaving everything less important behind( or everything that you DONT need to think about)

So maybe one small achievement might make me feel a hundred times better about all the other unessessary stuff that jamm up life. I think thats how all our parents have managed to live and survive the shitty aspects of the reality of living as an adult.It aint all peaches and cream out there,some learn that quicker than others.You just deal with it and carry on irregardless with a big fat smile on your face.

Ah jeez, Isnt it great when you realise your now an adult?

If im not alive by friday,assume ive died of overexposure to art history.STRESSER!!!!

xoxoxo

No comments: