Monday, November 29, 2010

A series of unfortunate events

Everything,a nd i mean EVERYTHING breaks just before christmas.

It is a tradition that has never left me alone every blasted year! My stuff starts to break and it couldnt come at a worse time.

My laptop is now extremely ill!
Little red has been taken victim by either a deadly virus or some other hardware related dieaese. So until then I am laptop-less(Oh good god im having withdrawel symptoms already!) So the only way im gettin near online is college computors! *sigh*

I just hope my baby is going to be okay, I have lots of work I have to do before exams, and i NEED to watch gossip girl this week! so its highly important that she gets better( dont judge my laptops gender :/........ ) For now Ive tried almost everything i know possible and done some research on the help forums but i cant figure it out and neither can my uncle marcus(whos assisting me via facebook) Im going to try leave it with John for a bit and see if he can decipher anything out of this.

Until then, Boredom :(

xoxoxox

1 comment:

Aisling Owens said...

Same! The motherboard in mine is gone so I need to get a replacement, which could cost €100 or so :( Facebook is blocked from the college computers as well! :/