Friday, November 5, 2010

Remember November.....for all the wrong reasons!

Okay so this month isnt going as smooth as i hoped it would. Its november and that means 4 very important things:
1. ESSAYS,this is the time we all get bogged down with deadlines and basically have no social life. It sucks so baaaaaad
2. It gets ridiculously dark at like 5pm,which confuses my brain and makes me more sleepy in the evenings,in turn leading myself to become more lazy than usual.
3. Get to wrap up in lotsa layers and cardigans and jumpers and long sleeves and scarfs and slipper socks and drink hot chocolate/Tea all day every day and wear my favorite, hats! yay yay yay! :)
4. HARRY POTTER COMES OUT THIS MONTH! :D and if your as super excited as I am you should have a Potter week like myself and liane,we are going to watch a Potter movie every night in celebration of the occasion! Im a total Potter-head,read every book a billion times,had an old crush on daniel radcliffe(ew now) collected the chocolate frog cards, ate the jellybeans,had the PS2 games,was a proud member of the online Potter community.

Yeah,total Potter-geek.
Im not even goin to touch on the subject of the big 'C' word that everyone is now getting ready for,its just a litttttttttle bit too early for that.

Last Night I stayed up until the wee hours in desperation of studying for an exam and completing an essay.It was a big.fat.fail.
And i woke up delirious from the lack of sleep, I hate it when I feel like that,quick shower helped but still had to wrap up and drag my ass into college in the windy and cold to go to my exam,return books to the library and print off more work.
Ive got 2 more essay and a stats assignment next week. The actual joys! Whoever said Arts was not difficult obviously dropped out in 1st year and never made it 2nd year!
In other news I got an email back about something fun I could have lined up for the summer.But im still trying to decide wether im going to go abroad this year to work or not? If I stay here in dublin, I have my apartment for the summer anyway and I could see my friends a lot, that and the added fact Im planning my trip to Paris and hopefully a week or 2 in Italy with the Fam.

If I go abroad I might miss all that, a good few 21st's and I might not make that much money if I tod off abroad.Nothings set in stone but nows the time to start applying for summer stuff in the like of america etc etc. ugh decisions decisons!
Wouldnt mind 4weeks there,4weeks here kinda thing. All depends on where the moneys at to be honest! Got rent to pay ya know!

Right i'll wrap this up cos I want to watch a movie and do a bitta browseing on forever21.com before i finally sleep after the tragic fail that was last night :( I hate late nighters,make me feel even more stupid the next day.

ah well

xoxoxo

No comments: