Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gettn that Festive feeling


I should really write a proper blog,


But im too busy with college work and stress etc etc to actually type anything other than an essay on art antiquity. Soooooooo i decided to do something for me and write out my chirstmas/ Birthday Wishlist!
Just cos ive been too good this week, i deserve a little indulgence........that and i cant stop googleing all these delish things :)

TELL SANTA I WANT THESE!!!
and If u really love me,consider these when picking out my birthday present, cheers thanks okay i love you bye bye! ;D

*sigh* a girl can dream cant they?

Well first things 1st i NEED a new phone so one of these beauts would do fine!


Then because ive become obsessed with nail polish, id LOVE some WAH nails art pens,they look amazing!!

Then cos i was such a good girl this year I think i really deserve the Urban Decay Naked Palette ;) so so so so so so yummy!!!!


BIG WISH! Cheryl coles Hair extensions, just cos im fed up with trying to grow my hair,its taking waaaaaaay to bloody long! also her jacket <3

Bottle of my fave designers perfume, I know i still have Lola but i adore Rain,it smells amazo and lasts a lifetime cos the bottle is huuuuuge!

And finally something usefull, a laptop case that fits my latop.
Because i still cant find one small enough for my teeny tiny laptop :(

xoxox




No comments: