Saturday, November 27, 2010

Im gunna make you swallow your pride

So another 'great' start to the weekend, I find out I was returning to an empty house again. How appropriate.At the moment its saturday night and Im currently awake blogging away in my bed because I swear to god I heard something downstairs and im too freaked to go check it out and i cant even comprehend trying to sleep. I realise I havent done a proper blog in quite a bit, thats due to the fact ive either been either one of the following: too lazy, too tired, too busy or just not bothered at all. I think its a combination of all four that explains it.

Ive had an un-productive 2weeks socially,kind of....
Once again I found myself out of my depth in deadlines for essays that made me want to pull out eyeballs from their sockets and shove them done my lecturers throats. Needless to say from that violent description,I havent been the best of humor most days. I still cant get my head around how to write the perfect Art History essay,seriously! They give you a word minimum, you write everything you possibly can and then BOOM, youve reached 900 words of pure and utter historical perfection completed and yet your still 1000 words off the target. FML Whoever set out the school of art history's essay rules,i really really really really really really really bloody hate you.... Git.

Also on a rather quick note before i forget: Im trying this thing where I stop swearing.Come to realise I have a sailors mouth,no question about it. so trying to cut down on all the dirt talk and be a good girl,in turn the 'F' word will b replaced with a lot of 'bloody' 'git' 'sugar' and 'dammit' Just for future reference so you know im NOT actually trying to act cockney, east-end or whathaveyou.

Back to what I was talking about....ah yeah, my lack of a life right now,fun. Eh well basically, its going to stay pretty quiet for the next while.....again. Study week is the week after next for the christmas exams, and to be perfectly honest Im going to DEFINETLY need it! Most take 'Study' week as a week to go home and be fed and watered by mammy or to stay in dublin for the week and go out on the beer every night until you suddenly realise come sunday, that you are initally royally screwed for exams and start to panic. This year its hardcore study all the way for me ( I can hear the procrastination gushing out as I type that!) Im in 2nd year so there kind of arent too many excuses you can use for failing exams, this all counts towards that GPA at the end of the day, and hey,who heck wants to say they did crap in Arts!! So there will be a lot of endless hours in the library, downloading lecture notes you should have been through 6weeks ago,scary make-up-less-ness,messy 'I couldnt actually give a crap' hair,comfy clothes and tracky bottoms,take-aways and tea and of course late nights infueled with diet coke,red bull and various other energy drinks to keep me going until I actually LEARN stuffs........yes I use the word 'stuffs'....come on,Im a student,we speak no normal.

And fingers crossed I will make it through the exams alive with a pass under my belt.
THEN, we drink!
Id also like to point out that it SUCKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSS incredibly that Im turning 20 dureing the exams,again F.M.L FML FML FML FML. So i dont know if im holding off on celebrating till exams end on the 22nd or,just have something in between? ugh I'll decide when that gets sooner,but for now its just annoying me a little bit.

ah well!!
Ive nothing else to talk about for now,well thats actually an understatement, btu im just pretty bloody tired and need to go to bed before I pass out on my laptop like I did last week,keyboard face is NOT attractive in the morning.

xoxoxo

xoxoxox

No comments: