Monday, June 14, 2010

I bruise easily

I know thats also a song by Nastasha Bedingfield but ive come to realise this weekend that I actually really do physically bruise easily!

Ally came down to visit this weekend, so I decided to drag her to rockies for a proper feel for roscommon life,ha. Ended up watching world cup, having the drinks with friends and getting quite drunk. First time id been back in rockies in 4 MONTHS!
Same old stuff really,but it was quite fun from what I remember. We went mad in Jacks when they played 'Rollin on a river' , the dancefloor just kinda exploded!
Also meself ally and karen were bustin sum serious moves to ''ALLYquindro'/ alejandro ;)

Dont recall too much,apart from slippin on the feckn dancefloor at the end of the night,it was all slippy as I was walking across it but I Just fell straight down and landed on my leg,John caught me just as I hit the floor but me legs in bits :(
Next morning was rather hilarious. one word to describe the atmosphere, DEAD.
Then just chilled in our jammies on da couchs all day with duvets and food watching the Osbourens, Was Delish.
Dropped ally off to train station this morn,and then stopped at the bakery on the way home to get croissants for breakfast(also major DELISH!) Im missing ally a bit already tho :(

Now im just totally depressed about the fact I will no longer be home alone for the summer,fams cumin back from barcelona 2morow.NIGS!!


Also,randonyl decided to put some Busted music on when I woke up,put me in suuuuuch a crazy good mood,cos I was all moody for not having tea this morn. But it made me think back just to actually how much I LOVVVVVVVVVVED matt Willis. Seriously,This guy was my first ever proper full blown crush, and I mean I was IN LOVE with this guy.I think I was like 13 or 14 years old when the crush started. I just thought he was so cool and cute and talented. I used to buy all the magazines he was in,put up all his posters on my wall and I knew every little detail about him,from his middle name to his favorite shirt that he owned and what his tatoos represented. Karen used to love james,Ruth used to love Charlie, I was just madly in love with Matt. To me he was perfect. After Busted he tried to make a solo career,do some tv stuff and was in and out of rehab twice for Alcohol abuse,which was no secret as he'd always been known as a hevay drinker while he was in Busted. After that he went on to win 'Im a celebrity get me out of here!' married his long-term girlfriend Emma Griffiths, and then they had a baby girl last year. Now he does some presenting for ITV,MTV and also music producing.

In all honesty, I STILL BLOODY WOULD,hes now DILF! Hes done pretty well for himself after the whole rehab thing. Im not gonna get to marry him (*tear) but I like seeing him do well and its nice to remember him when I had that mad school-girl crush on him.
WHAT A BABE

xoxox

No comments: