Saturday, June 26, 2010

Memo

To any of my friends who think ive evaporated off the steps of the social ladder

Been a stressful 2 weeks,I will tell ye all when ever I see you, just so ye know that, no im not ignoring any of you,and yes I havent had any time to meet up with people etc etc.

But thats all sorted now,mooooooving on!

Im over the moon at the moment, because I got a JOB! yes an actual paid job! Started working in the new pub in town, P.Kellys, since thursday and will be working all this weekend aswell.
Was in at 3 yesterday till closeing, so I didnt get home till bout quarter to three in the am this morning. Hence im very very tired and my feet feel like there about to fall off :(
Pulled about a million pints last night and going to have to do it all over again tonight!

Wanted to die thought when some guy asked me for 7 baby guinness!! I was in the middle of another big order so Andrea said she had it covered for me.

So i'll just see how tonight goes, last night was mental for a friday, god knows what tonight is going to be like!

xoxox

No comments: