Friday, June 18, 2010

I get into 2nd Year and already my Dad is planning my future in Canada after college

Hes decided I should either go to Canada or Germany.
Cheers dad,book me the fights yeah?

Now seriously, I didnt think Id make it this far this time last year when I was painstakingly killing myself with copious amounts of hours of relentless study and practically jamming books down my throat. I had FULLY convinced myself I would not even get Arts.
In the back of my head I was always saying to myself I had always been lucky in life, and that my luck was going to run out for the Leaving. No joke,I was thinking this through that entire summer.
How wrong was I.
Its weird to think how far we've all come since doing our big LC.

So2nd year beckons me with promises of broader educational choices and intellectual stimulation.
Thats fine and dandy, just pass me a drink while your at it ;)

So yeah had one of those convos with my dad about my 'future' and all that jazz, I think he thought I never had the balls to want to travel the world etc etc, so he was quite surprised when I told him the stuff I wan to do. which included.........

Go to this place. Fingers crossed for NYC Summer '11 nyway. But yeah I would really like to live here for a year or sumthing.Must must must muuuuuuust go to Versaille. I dont care who comes with me just as long as they shut-up and put up with me in my dreamy trance as I melt over every little detail that there is at Versaille.Learn how to snowboard. Yes im being serious!! :)
Ive never been skiing before and Ive a feeling id be pretty bad at it,but I would loooooove to learn how to snowboard. Im already a very wobbly surfer but a kickass water jet ski-er,so I figured I should turn my attentions from water to snow. It'd b so cool

Those are just a few of the things I want to do when I leave college,I have a long list ;)
To be honest Im amazed how much stuff my dad did before he met my mum( she was 23,he was 22, I was about 2 I think?) He'd already worked and lived in New York, Germany, Italy, England and I think some netherland country aswell. Goes to show you how much you can do at a young age.
Till that 'unfortunate' day he walked into the Hollywood Pub on a visit and clamped eyes on the barmaid(me mam) ;) haha his life ended that day. I JOKE i joke :D ha

Its great making plans like these, if we didnt, you'd be stuck in a dead-end job not appreciating life and all the opportunites out there.

xoxoxo

No comments: