Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Deadlines and Dates

Okay so I didnt exactly report back instantly about WAR.

put it this way though............................IT WAS EPIC!
I had been lving in Dublin for about 7 weeks at that stage and to be quite frank,it was the best night out ive had in dublin.

Went to James's and got ready with edel,alex and the lovely ann marie,
shes a au pair from germany and she seemed pretty happy that I could speak German!
Location for the venure was seriously class,
it was in Spy beside powerscourt in this big old georgian house that had been converted into a club,As a Art History student i couldnt help but notice ! ;)

Knew quite a lot of people their surprisingly enough and ran in2 peeps i havent seen in ages.Everyone was drunk,everyone was happy,and everyone was VERY VERY sweaty on the dancefloor.Oh and they gave us ice lollies half way through the night :D
James was ripped 2 shreds
alex practically got raped
edel was workin the glasses
and I was just happy out.

all in all, pretty damm good night.

since then Halloween was a bit of a disaster,
tynchy stryder never happened,
im not even going to explain because i'll just embarress myself.a lot.
Was Alice in wonderland on the Wednesday night(ALICE! ALICE! who the fuck is alice??)
And myself and Kev were matchin pirates in ros Saturday,
Ros was good fun,but was in a funny mood that night so went home quite early.
I swear im turing into a social recluse!
Have a lot of work to do this week If I have any hope of takin it easy next week,damm information studies and sociology!

I really need to listen to this lecture now

kbye

xoxoxo

No comments: