Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Love list

So ive started to notice this trend that seems to appear in quite a few blogs ive seen where the blogger compiles a list of things they 'love' or like as it may be.


So im gonna give it a go : I Love


Hands - They are usually one of the 1st things I notice about a person Ive just met,weird I know.
Cold nights when you can see every star in the sky
Smell of new leather ballet pumps
Falling asleep in front of the fire
Having the volume on full on my ipod
Marc Jacobs clothes-shoes-bags-perfume
A really good book
Hula hoops and Mars bars
Daydreaming - I am the biggest daydreamer I know, Its a terrible terrible trait Ive had since I was little and It will never go.But Im somewhat proud of it because I could totally zone out in class and the teachers would never know
Star Wars
Cracking my big toes,before bed and in the evening
Walking, fast,If you cant keep up then tough
Smell of guys colonge
One foot out of the bed
Being stubborn
Then being easily talked round
Malibu and red lemonade
My Pokemon collection,im uber proud
Straight teeth - Its my dream
Eating nutella with a spoon,and im not alone on that one
The feel of Fresh Bed sheets
Gossip Girl
Music that gets me hyped
Music that makes me sad
Music that makes me feel a million times better about life
Debating, I WILL NOT DROP IT EVER
3am conversations that will always stick out in ur memory
When I surprise people by saying something really psycho-analysing
Ben and jerrys Phish Food
Tear jerking movies
Seeing my friends really really happy,like ecstatic
Danceing, whenever wherever
High Heels - Save me from a lot of jokes


thats a pretty long list to be honest

ah well

xoxox

No comments: