Saturday, November 21, 2009

Love List:Continued

Bold(Cos i was just too damm lazy to finish it last time!)



I love:

When Im right,especially if the other person is really really stupidly wrong but their trying to make me out to be the stupid one,assholes
Edie sedgwick
Not eating the crust on bread - I WILL NEVER EAT BREAD CRUST OK??!!!
speaking of bread....... really buttery toast yum
3 in 1's, they make me so happy
The Starbucks red christmas cups
Hats,cos im a hat person
WAR
Being on time for EVERYTHING!
The fact im such a morning person,rise nd shine!! :)
Watching Sex and the City,on my own, cos i Hate when ppl talk over it
Leaving things till the last minute,but still being on time ha
Waking up and remembering good dreams
Waking up at 12
Waking up in a good mood
Drunken conversations
Power naps!!!!
Sleeping in general
Fishing with my grandad :) <3
When its actually sunny but not hot
Feel of grass under my feet
going barefoot in general
When someone opens up to you and you develop a stronger understanding
Hugs and kisses,the pyhsical kind ;)
Shopping on my own
Shopping with boys who have a sense of style
Movie nights
The good old Girly sleepover
Useing too much hair conditioner
Falling asleep to paolo nutini's 'white lies'
Feeling safe and happy


and last but not least

When Im feeling down,like really down and I feel like im going to cry at any time,im angry and i feel that I cant take on the world, that I will never achieve my goals, that im the most naive, weak person in this world.................................................................what i love is when one person comes along,listens to all the shite I think of,says nothing for a minute,looks at me,smiles, and tells me to stop being such an idiot,then scoops me up,hugs me and says 'Your going to be okay' in a way that makes me actually believe them.

xoxox





No comments: