Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Golden week

BoldIs going great so far :D


and i dont care what you say brian burke!, you can have a golden week even if your an arts student!
Still, the workload is not getting any smaller,and its really starting to bug me.the last two weeks have been a joke with the amount of bad luck ive been having.
I thought it was one on those bad weeks,but no its rolled on into a second week! :/

So its now November which only means one thing.........yep its almost that time of year!
If i start metioning it now though I now im gonna get complaints,but i dont really care so here go's..............CHRISTMAS!!!!!! :D
I get really over excited about christmas,as If im still that 8year old girl who got the Barbie Dreamhouse when she didnt expect it(I actually still hav it sumwhere)
Last year was great cos i turned 18 and all that,but this year will hopefully top last years.

Just have to get through the xmas exmas first :(
and im on until the 18th! damm psychology doesnt finish till 4 in the eve,good excuse to go out that night since technically it will be my birthday after midnight :)

havent been uplaoding pics cos my camera is broke :( hopefully will get it working again soon,although i do have pics from hallows i havent uploaded.
sitting in an empty lecture hall at the mo cos my 9am lecture got cancelled and they were too lazy to put it on blackboard!
Bet my lectuerer has gone into labour,bout time she had that kid,shes been gettin huuuuuge!

also season 3 gossip girl: ''they shoot humpreys dont they?''
OMFG, cudnt believe the scandal in this one!

xoxoxoxox

No comments: