Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Almost there

Finally its the day before my last exam,relief!

To be frank, the last 2-3weeks have been probably some of the worst Ive experienced both academically,emotionally and physically in the past 9months of college. The build up to exams really did build me up into a paniced frenzy,this added with other issues has not helped in keeping me calm within the last month. I swore to myself after my 2 exams on saturday that I would never let myself get into this state ever again.
I honestly do worry waaaay too much about insignificant things and insignificant people, and thats one of the things Im going to work on during the summer, I need some serious chill time!

Other than that I feel awful because of the lack of contact Ive had with people over the last month,totally my fault of course,when I get stressed about something coming up, I just shut everyone out until its over. Its hard to explain but its the only way I can get work done and 'get in the zone' as it were.( I get way too easily distracted unless I shut everything out!) Thats how I work,I give it my all.

So hopefully when papyrus to cyberspace is over 2morow my life will start to find normality again. Kinda will be hard to do this weekend, as its going to be a busy one!
As soon as my exam is finished I gotta get a train back to roscommon.My sisters Confirmation if on the friday,then we have to go for dinner,then we're going to our ballet schools website launch, then saturday is my brothers communion!(yeah mad I know) so we gotta go to the church,and back to our house for food and the party.Apparently a lot of my family are coming down for the weekend so my house is going to be a mad house for 3 days. Theres also the possibility I might have to give up my bed,anyone wanna offer theres? haha
Only thing thats making up for it is the BOUNCY OBSTACLE COURSE!!!! :D which will hopefully be in our back garden on saturday.

I will refrain from making an eejit of myself............until the kids are gone! ha.

So right now im drilling as much notes into my head as humanly possible in the hope I never have to do another information studies module for as long as I live!
It really is that boreing.
Im actually dieing for 2pm tommorow, SUMMER '10 BRING IT ON!!!!!

xoxoxox

No comments: