Saturday, May 29, 2010

Smile like it doesnt matter

And it aint that bad!

Ive been very bad with the blogging lately,probs due to do with the fact ive been busy moving back home to ros,helping sortin out my fams holiday and trying desperetly to find a J.O.B

So all ive been doing is some major chilling out,putting my bedroom back together piece by piece and adding more stuff to my bare walls,visiting my granny for a sly panini and doing the soul destroying jobsearch. Never wanted to get out of the country more than now!
Also went to gig in the meltin pot satuday night. John's band Jessies Revenge were playing,also my cousin Benjemen was playing in his band before them,ben plays bass and hes pretty damm good I have to say so I was there cheering him on and embaressing him with my screams,thats what familys for! Was a good night,the cafe was a sweat box,brian was very drunk and i got to see liane for the first time in ages and meet her lovely boyfy Pa!
Jessies Revenge was savage I have to say,they played a great set and did and encore.
John was alright. I joke he was great,as were gerard,richard,ryan and kieran.

So im currently proped up in bed with what looks like pink-eye (its not pink eye i just left my mascara on last night and the result is very sore eyes,NOT pink-eye!!!) so im just chilling out with a cup of tea,my laptop and basement jaxx blastin out from my ipod :) I love saturday mornings!
I dont wanna move from my bed
Its raining drips and draps outside,so its not putting me in a get-up get-dressed kinda mood :/ im thinking a pyjama day is ahead of me,im going to have to get up at some point. Im SUPPOSED to be going out tonight in ros,i'll go to the pub for a bit, but rockfords does NOT sound promiseing cos apparently there going all 'posh' and having stilt walkers ,fire breathers,podium dancers and a vip area. Yes im being serious.
Come on like. Thats a disaster waiting to happen.

Im also torn about Pony Kids on wednesday,not only do I have ZERO moneyz to be spending on transport and drink in dublin but the money I do have is supposed to help me survive the next 2weeks at home. ANYONE WANNA DRIVE UP AND I'LL PAY 4U IN2 PONY KIDS!!???
ha,im putting it out ther.
why why why why do train tickets etc etc have to cost 24euros!!! i cud easily put that money to good use in the form of alcohol!!! This is exactly why I need a job.
Is theres a saint you can pray to for employment? If so I think I just turned catholic again.

xoxoxo

No comments: