Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lucozade is my drug

and skittles are my saviour

in case u cant tell its exam time.
This week is going to be HORRIBLE.
Exam thursday and two on SATURDAY!!

I got my ass down to the library at 8.50am and stayed there till 3pm
6hours of continuous Literature and Context.
Yes im tired
I had only 3hours sleep last night,worrying about people. Then I woke up in a cold sweat at the thought of failing.
You may be thinking ''pppffft you think thats hardcore study??You think you got it bad?''
Screw you,Im only little, im mentally,physically and emotionally exhausted.
The only thing I take comfort in, is that im not the only one and that we're all working our asses off.
I sugar crashed about 3 times.
It wasnt fun.
Checking out all the hot med guys kept me alive though.

Now to repeat again. I hate college right now

No comments: