Monday, May 31, 2010

Lets go back to 15

Oh My god

I found my old diary today,well actually two old diraies,and Im glad I did because if anyone else had found these they would have hit the jackpot.
Jesus,I wrote quite a lot. I forgot how much I actually enjoy writing with AN ACTUAL PEN AND PAPER if it doesnt involve doing an essay for college.
Yeah I was one of those teens who had to wrote down all my sloppy feeling and things :p I took out a lot of tears and anger in those diaries,awww the memories. As im redaing through them I just keep laughing more and more at how freaking naive I have been in the past.

Talking about friends, and fighting with friends, going through that phase where your family doesnt 'understand' you, boys that I liked, boys who made me cry,boys who broke my heart(or what it seemed like at the time) summer days in the park, youth club trips. I gave out a lot about school for some reason, I used to get quite frustrated with teachers from time to time for acting like jerks. Theres a few paticular people who keep croppping up in the diraies who im glad to say are all still very much apart of my life :)
Theres an awful amount of girly hormones aswell from the way I wrote things. Sometimes I would be really angry or upset or excited and Id write just a short little entry trying to explain what was going on, I can tell from my handwriting that I was rushing them cos its all scribbly.

I LOVVVVEE the fact I was quite good at it aswell I have to say. Its really nice to remember small details like a joke I had heard that day, or If I thought a certain guy was a good kisser or a song that me and my friends had become obsessed with but I wouldnt give it a second thought if I heard it today. The diraies go up as far as TY I think, I kind of stopped after that,it seemed kinda childish after that to keep writing in a diary, but im really glad I did actually write all my memories and feelings.
But sure here, im still doing it(just not in an overly-personal way as the diray) My blog is the more 'grown-up' version of the diary.Funny how some things dont really change that much.

xoxoxoxo

No comments: