Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last week

I had exams,

this week im FREEEEEE!!!!!!
but sadly this also means the time has come to move back home to roscommon :(
Im not looking forward to this at all. Number one i dont have a job.Number two, Id much rather consistantly stab myself in the eye than be forced to be in the same breathing space as certain people I strongly dislike.Number three, NOTHING exciting ever happens in roscommon,FACT! and number Four,what bloody chance do I have of sorting my head out and figuring out what I want in life if im stuck in the dead end town that is ros.
Seriously need to either emigrate for the summer or try to grin and bear this unfortunate situation,cos Im unemployed, not doing the J1 and Have no money to make plans for summer. If I could just be shipped off to a different country with lots of forgein food,sexy boys and a beach with a bar that has a 2for1 drinks promo that I could work in then Id be such a happy camper.
but I live in reality
Reality bites.

Look all I really need is a JOB!! The rest will sort itself out in time.

Ive started to clean out my room in Roebuck,its REALLY depressing :( Have loadsa cool memories from here and my room looks quite bare as I start to take down my photos and stuff, it kinda makes it all real now. The most depressing has to be Jennifer and rebeccas living room in merville,they took down all the posters from nights out and You actually want to cry when you walk in!The walls are now bare and it just doesnt have that homely,fun feeling about it anymore :( Thankfully they havent taken down the twister mats and ''the wall' yet, thats going to be the worst part. I have to pack up more clothes and throw out old magazines that have just been gathering dust. Oh and if the R.A's arent bitchy enough.....
Last night,one of the soundest girls you could meet and a really nice R.A was supposed to have a party to celebrate her last ever week in college. In typical style,two of the bitchyest R.A's namely m.k and scottish bitch,decided to make her life shit and tell her she couldnt have the party,even though a lot of people were going and it wouldnt even be that bad because it was in an R.A's apartment! Our R.A friend was really annoyed,poor girl just wanted to have some fun on her last week,so as a result shes left Roebuck early cos they are such tight gits.
And they evicted 6 of the lads today!!!! Like come on its the last bloody week of college! We watched the lads this morn as they packed up there stuff into their cars and left. Fuck you Roebuck. After all the money we payed for this place and you still treated us like CHILDREN and not residents all year long.

Jennifer is leaving UCD today :( Pity she cant stay longer,rorys leaving aswell and trevors gone already,he was greatly missed last night,the lads started singing his little song ''trev likes to party,trev likes trev likes to party'' ahhhhh

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END!!!!?????? :(
major sadness this week

xooxoxox

No comments: